Terms and Conditions
By participating in The Dream Bonanza Contest Massimo (“Contest”), you (“Participant”) admit/acknowledge to have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions as stated below:-
- The Dream Bonanza Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens age 18 years and above on 26/7/2021 except employees of The Italian Baker Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser”), affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising/public relations agencies and suppliers of the Organiser, as well as their immediate family members.
- Contest commences on 26/7/2021 and ends on 30/9/2021 (“Contest Period”). The Organiser reserves the right to change, cancel, end or suspend the Contest at any time during the Contest Period without any prior notice.
- For avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser does not give Participants any right to claim or receive compensation from the Organiser for any loss or damage incurred or cost and expenses borne by the Participants whether directly and/or indirectly which occured from or in relation to the Contest cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser.
HOW TO ENTER
- Participants must buy any Massimo products from any participating outlet within Contest Period. Every five (5) points collected qualifies the Participant to one (1) Contest entry. Only current design and complete labels for the products listed below (“Proof of Purchase”) will be accepted. Please refer to the Proof of Purchase Table for participation details.
1 x Massimo Loaf
2 x Massimo Cream Roll (Favorito / Duetto)
3 x Massimo Chiffon In A Cup/Diletto/Burrosa
- Each entry form must be completed with personal details, correct answer to the question and accompanied with the sufficient Proof of Purchase (“Qualified Entry”). Every one (1) Qualified Entry will be given one (1) Contest serial number.
- Each Participant is allowed to send more than one (1) entry. Each entry may be accompanied by more than one (1) Proof of Purchase. Each envelope may contain more than one (1) entry. Photocopy of entry form is allowed/will be accepted.
- Only completed entry forms sent to the designated address via normal post below will be accepted:
- Peraduan Impian Ribuan Massimo, P.O. Box 09109, Pejabat Pos Kelana Jaya, 46805, Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
- Entry forms sent are at Participant’s own risk and expense. Entry forms received after 30/9/2021, 23.59pm will not be entertained. Completed entry forms with Proof of Purchase must be inserted into an envelope and sent via normal mail to the PO Box address stated. The Organiser is not responsible for any posts that are not received due to insufficient postage stamp or incorrect address. Entries received via dispatch, courier service, POS Laju and/or any other mode of delivery will be automatically disqualified. Proof of delivery of the entry form will not be deemed as proof of receipt by the Organiser. All entry forms including Proof of Purchases submitted shall become the property of the Organiser and are non-returnable.
- All entry forms submitted are subject to the Organiser’s procedure and verification. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to automatically disqualify any entry form that is incomplete, illegible or damaged, as well as entry form received late (that is entry form received after 30/9/2021, 23.59pm) or entry form without the required Proof of Purchase.
- The Organiser, based on its sole discretion, reserves the right to reject, cancel or disqualify any entry without having to give prior notice to any party. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the entry if the Participant does not adhere to the Contest Terms and Conditions.
- Grand Prize x 1 winner: RM20,000.00 worth of cash prize.
- First Prize x 1 winner: RM7,988.00 worth of massage sofa.
- Second Prize x 10 winners: RM1,000.00 worth of tablet each winner.
- Third Prize x 15 winners: RM500.00 worth of smart watch each winner.
- Weekly Prizes x 50 winners x 8 Contest Weeks: RM20.00 credit preloaded Massimo limited edition Touch N Go card each winner.
- Participant can only win a maximum of one (1) Grand Prize, First Prize, Second Prize or Third Prize and one (1) Weekly Prize throughout the Contest Period.
- Allprizes must beclaimed from the Organiser within two (2)months from the date prizes are announced to be collected. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- Participants are required to show identification during or before claiming of prize for verification. The forms of identification accepted by the Organiser are Malaysian Identity Card or Driving License. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the Participant/winner for failure to show
- Grand Prize x 1 and First Prize x 1
a. The eligible Grand Prize and First Prize winners will be determined by the total number of qualified entries received during the Contest Period divided by 2.5, for example: if the total number of qualified entries received is 25,001, then this number will be divided by 2.5 and rounded to the nearest lower whole number which is 10,000. Hence the 10,000th and 20,000th qualified entries will be shortlisted as eligible winners. The first shortlisted entry (10,000th entry) will win the Grand Prize and the second shortlisted entry (20,000th entry) will win the First Prize. In the event the shortlisted entry is disqualified, the next earlier entry received will be the eligible replacement winner, for example: the eligible replacement winner for the 10,000th qualified entry is the 9,999th qualified entry.
- Second Prize x 10:
a. The eligible Second Prize winners will be determined by the total number of qualified entries received during the Contest Period divided by 10.5, for example: if the total number of qualified entries received is 25,001, then this number will be divided by 10.5 and rounded to the nearest lower whole number which is 2,381. Hence the 2,381th, 4,762th, 7,143th qualified entries and so on will be shortlisted as eligible Second Prize winners. In the event the shortlisted entry is disqualified, the next earlier entry received will be the eligible replacement winner, for example: the eligible replacement winner for the 2,381th qualified entry is the 2,380th qualified entry.
- Third Prize x 15:
a. The eligible Third Prize winners will be determined by the total number of qualified entries received during the Contest Period divided by 15.5, for example: if the total number of qualified entries received is 25,001, then this number will be divided by 15.5 and rounded to the nearest lower whole number which is 1,612. Hence the 1,612th, 3,224th, 4,836th qualified entries and so on will be shortlisted as eligible Third Prize winners. In the event the shortlisted entry is disqualified, the next earlier entry received will be the eligible replacement winner, for example: the eligible replacement winner for the 1,612th qualified entry is the 1,611th qualified entry.
- Weekly Prize x 50 winners x 8 Contest Weeks:
a. The eligible Weekly Prize winners will be determined by the total number of qualified entries received during the Contest Week divided by 50.5, for example: if the total number of qualified entries received is 3,222, then this number will be divided by 50.5 and rounded to the nearest lower whole number which is 63. Hence the 63th, 126th, 189th qualified entries and so on will be shortlisted as eligible Weekly Prize winners for the Contest Week. In the event the shortlisted entry is disqualified, the next earlier entry received will be the eligible replacement winner, for example: the eligible replacement winner for the 63th qualified entry is the 62th qualified entry.
- Below are the eight (8) Contest Weeks
- Contest Week 1: 26/7/2021 – 8/8/2021;
- Contest Week 2: 9/8/2021 – 15/8/2021;
- Contest Week 3: 16/8/2021 – 22/8/2021;
- Contest Week 4: 23/8/2021 – 29/8/2021;
- Contest Week 5: 30/8/2021 – 5/9/2021;
- Contest Week 6: 6/9/2021 – 12/9/2021;
- Contest Week 7: 13/9/2021 – 19/9/2021;
- Contest Week 8: 20/9/2021 – 30/9/2021.
- If a Participant does not win the Weekly Prize for a specific Contest Week period, the entry will indirectly be removed from the following Weekly Prizes selection
- Weekly Prize winners will be announced every Friday and the Grand Prize, First Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize winners will be announced within thirty (30) working days after the end of the Contest Period.
- Announcement dates may change subject to Government’s SOP and other unforeseen factors that could affect the abovementioned event.
- Announcements will be on both Massimo website massimo.com.my and Massimo Facebook page.
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Winners must adhere to the Terms and Conditions set by the parties arranging and/or preparing the prizes. The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw the Prize in the event the Winner does not adhere to the Contest Terms and Conditions and Prizes Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize images shown on the Contest entry form is for illustration purposes only. Actual prize might differ. Prizes cannot be transferred and are subject to the Prizes Terms and Conditions which will be included with the prize stated in the winner acknowledgement letter. Value of prizes is correct at the time of printing.
- The eligible winners will be contacted via telephone and will be required to correctly answer a question before being declared a winner. Should the first attempt to contact the eligible winner fail, i.e. no reply, telephone number not in service, no connection, etc, another two (2) attempts will be made within the next 24 hours of the first telephone call. Where such further attempts are unsuccessful, the Organiser reserves the right to select the next qualified eligible winner. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the eligible winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. In the event the eligible winner fails to correctly answer the question, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner and find another eligible winner as replacement.
- In the event winners are required to attend a prize giving ceremony and/or participate in a publicity programme (if applicable), all expenses for attending such events are borne by the winners. The Organiser will give at least three (3) days’ notice prior the event. Winner will be disqualified for failure to attend any event/programme organised by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the entry of any individual without giving any proof or explanation to the Participant:- Any entry that is suspected to be syndicated; illegal obtainment of labels (Proof of Purchase); And any other entry that can be disputed and questioned by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to determine the delivery or redemption method (whichever applicable) of winners’ prizes. All delivery processes are based on the details in the Participant’s entry form. Participants are responsible to give an address that is correct, valid and complete. The Organiser will not be responsible for any prize not received. The Organiser is not responsible for damages and/or loss of prize during the delivery process and receipt of prize. Return of prize by winner due to any circumstances will not be entertained. The Organiser will not be responsible for any defect, loss, damage or theft of prizes.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other cost, fee and/or expenses related to Contest participation and Prize redemption are sole responsibilities of the winner.
- Winners’ Announcement advertisement will be displayed on massimo.com.my.
NOTICE UNDER PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
- The purpose of this written notice (“Notice”) is to notify you that your personal data is processed by or for The Italian Baker Sdn. Bhd. (“We/Us”). By submitting this Contest form, you hereby authorises the processing of your personal data by Us with the method stated in this Notice. We will process the personal data you have provided to Us such as name, identification card number, contactable number, address and other information We require from you in this Contest form. We will process your personal data, including any additional information which you might submit to Us, for the purpose of managing the Contest and to contact you (if needed).
- The personal data you submitted to us can be revealed to our service providers only for the purpose stated above. You are responsible in ensuring that the personal data you submitted is accurate, complete, not confusing and the personal data is updated. You may access and correct your personal data. Any enquiry or complaint related to personal data can be made by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The Organiser’s decisions in all matters related to Prizes are final. Any correspondence will not be entertained.
- Participants who participate and win Prizes from this Contest, automatically gives permission to the Organiser to use their name and photo for publicity and advertising purposes without prior notice and payment.
- By participating in this Contest, Participants are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to adhere to this Terms and Conditions and accept that all decisions made by the Organiser are final.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, add or omit any Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to the Participant.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its sole discretion to replace any Prize with another item of similar value, at any time, without giving prior notice. Prizes won cannot be exchanged with cash, credit, other items or voucher whether in part or in full.