HOW TO ENTER
- Participants must buy any Massimo products from any participating outlet within Contest Period. Every five (5) points collected qualifies the Participant to one (1) Contest entry. Only current design and complete labels for the products listed below (“Proof of Purchase”) will be accepted. Please refer to the Proof of Purchase Table for participation details.
1 x Massimo Loaf
2 x Massimo Cream Roll (Favorito / Duetto)
3 x Massimo Chiffon In A Cup/Diletto/Burrosa
- Each entry form must be completed with personal details, correct answer to the question and accompanied with the sufficient Proof of Purchase (“Qualified Entry”). Every one (1) Qualified Entry will be given one (1) Contest serial number.
- Each Participant is allowed to send more than one (1) entry. Each entry may be accompanied by more than one (1) Proof of Purchase. Each envelope may contain more than one (1) entry. Photocopy of entry form is allowed/will be accepted.
- Only completed entry forms sent to the designated address via normal post below will be accepted:
- Peraduan Impian Ribuan Massimo, P.O. Box 09109, Pejabat Pos Kelana Jaya, 46805, Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
- Entry forms sent are at Participant’s own risk and expense. Entry forms received after 30/9/2021, 23.59pm will not be entertained. Completed entry forms with Proof of Purchase must be inserted into an envelope and sent via normal mail to the PO Box address stated. The Organiser is not responsible for any posts that are not received due to insufficient postage stamp or incorrect address. Entries received via dispatch, courier service, POS Laju and/or any other mode of delivery will be automatically disqualified. Proof of delivery of the entry form will not be deemed as proof of receipt by the Organiser. All entry forms including Proof of Purchases submitted shall become the property of the Organiser and are non-returnable.
- All entry forms submitted are subject to the Organiser’s procedure and verification. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to automatically disqualify any entry form that is incomplete, illegible or damaged, as well as entry form received late (that is entry form received after 30/9/2021, 23.59pm) or entry form without the required Proof of Purchase.
- The Organiser, based on its sole discretion, reserves the right to reject, cancel or disqualify any entry without having to give prior notice to any party. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the entry if the Participant does not adhere to the Contest Terms and Conditions.